Thursday, November 1, 2012

journal #36

Do you like Tuesdays? Why or why not?  Would you prefer to leave early on another day?  (Use routine) routine

I like Tuesdays because it is one day closer to Friday. And because it’s almost like a
routine to me now, because at Nimitz we also had early dismissal so I am used to having early on Tuesdays. I also like Tuesdays because it far away from Monday, and I know I hate Mondays, and I know that if it’s Tuesday I already passed Monday which is a good feeling to me. Its just a day that I never look forward too.

I wouldn’t like to have early dismissal because I am already used to having early dismissal on Tuesdays. Since its still the beginning of the week, it feels good to be out early from school, and go home earlier and able to rest at home an hour earlier than usual, so that’s a good thing for us that wake up early in the morning. The schedule also on Tuesdays isn’t that bad, I have no problem with the way the schedule is on Tuesdays I know some kids don’t like it. I don’t really have an opinion on it, it’s like whatever were still going to be in class.

I wouldn’t want to leave on Wednsday. Just because its already the middle of the week and its we just look forward to Friday getting closer. Friday actually wouldn’t be a bad day to have early dismissal because were always excited to leave on Friday and early dismissal would actually make it Friday a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.