Thursday, November 1, 2012

journal #34

Do you feel safe at school? Why? Describe your experience at school yesterday during the drill. Do you think you are prepared for an emergency?(Use catastrophe)

I feel safe at school because since I started high school I’ve never really had a reason to not feel safe. I know any natural catastrophe can happen during school, but then again anything can happen when your at home or any where else. Not a lot of things have happened at school for me not to feel at danger or anything.

When we were at the drill yesterday I feel like we ate pretty prepared incase any emergency can happen. But then again were never really prepared for a big emergency. Like incase a big earthquake, or a landslide, or volcanoes. We can never really be prepared for something like that no matter how hard we try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.