Thursday, November 1, 2012

journal #16

You have to bring some food to a party. What's it going to be? Describe party. What would you wear? Who would you bring with you? (Use placid)

If I had to take food to a party I would take brownies. Everybody loves brownies for any occasion. If it is a party where kids my age are going, I would wear tights with a cute blouse, and either flats, or sandals. Anything but heels, I want to be comfortable. If the party has a dj, I wont wear heels because I want to be able to dance comfortable and not having my shoes hurting me the whole time.

I would take tights because they are comfortable, I wouldn’t want to take a dress because I wouldn’t want to be worrying if my dress is raising up. Or a guy trying to take advantage and slip in a hand, things like that happen.

I would take my friend Kimberly, because every time I go out with her we always have a good time. We both like to dance, we hate sitting around when there is music. We dance the same type of music. We just have a good time when we go out. Were both
placid when we are around other people so we have a good time around others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.