October 16, 2012
Yesterday, we had three tardy sweeps. What is your opinion on the tardy sweep? What other solution do you have to fix the attendance problem? (Use delinquent)
I think some students don’t get late because they are wondering around or wasting time, some teachers let the students out late, and the class might be across school. They are doing a decent job by announcing how many minutes they have left to get to class, because they know they have to hurry, sometimes we don’t realize how much time we have left. I don’t see students that get late to class on time delinquents, they just have trouble getting to class on time.
I think a better way to improve attendance is by giving us at least one more minute in the passing period time. Also by not allowing teacher’s to keep students after class. We don’t want to get late, sometimes it’s the teachers fault for letting us out late.
Yeah, when people get late to class it takes the students and the teachers time. But they should not allow teachers to keep students after class. There will be an improvement in attendance if they did some of those changes, I know so.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.