July 26, 2012
How did you meet your closest friend? Is there a person who use to be your best friend? What happened? What makes a good friend? (Use advocate)
I met my closest friend in 4th grade, in 3rd grade we hated each other we had a different class so we never got a chance to meet each other, but we really disliked each other. Until 4th grade we had the same class, and we actually cam to know each other, and we realized we became best friend’s before we even realized it. Ever since 4th grade we were inseparable.
So in middle school, we were still super close nothing had changed we were always together, and we would go to each other house. We toled each other everything there was not one thing that she didn’t know about me, and one thing I didn’t know about her. Until 6th grade year was over I got the worst news I could have ever gotten.
My best friend was moving to Mexico. The rest of my middle school I had to do them without her by my side. We always said we would culminate middle school and graduate high school together. I didn’t find another best friend until 8 grade year came around, her name is bianka and she is my best friend. I have never found a friend like this before, I miss my old friend, but
I’m glad I have bianka in my life now. I think I am a good friend because I will always be there for bianka no matter what happens, I always find a way to cheer her up. And she will always do the same for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.