Thursday, November 1, 2012

journal #13

July 25,2012

If you could pass on a piece of advice that meant a lot to you when you received it, what would it be? How did you use that advice? Who could you give this advice too? (Use advocate)

If I could pass a piece of advice to someone I care about it would be “the only person you can really trust is yourself.” As you grow up you start to realize who your true friends and which ones are not. Now that I entered high school I realized who are the people that are going to be by my side no matter what, the I used to think about other friends but as we entered high school I realized that’s not the case with them.
And I just started high school who knows maybe along the way I will still keep finding out who is real and who is not. Time tells all. I used this advice because I would trust almost everyone and anyone, but until I found out some “friends” were telling people the things I toled them. And ever since that I choose carefully who I tell my things too, most of them time I keep them to my self.

My cousin and older sister gave me this advice, when I toled what was happening. I think I would give this advice to my little brother and my little cousin because they are growing up and they are in middle school, and I know they are going to think that they can trust all of there friends, which is not true. Some will turn on you. The only person you can really trust is yourself and they should know that. People will be so
advocate to find out things about you and then tell almost everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.