October 22, 2012
What is you favorite holiday and why? What is your least favorite? Why? If you could invent a new holiday what would it be? How would people celebrate it?
(Use extravaganza)extravaganza
My favorite holiday would be Christmas and new years. Reason for that is because my family like to go over the top, extravaganza would be the word. They always have to get music for those two holidays, they either get live music, or they get a dj for the night. They cook the best foods for those two holidays.
My whole family seems too always have the best times on Christmas and on New Years. They seems the happiest on that time of year. From the little kids to the grown ups. Vibes are the best especially on Christmas we always have something fun planned on New Years when the clock hits twelve.
My least favorite holiday would be Halloween, I mean I like Halloween but
it’s not something I look forward too. I like going trick o treating because it’s always fun to go trick or treating because people scare you and you laugh about it 2 minutes later, you get candy. There’s Halloween parties, those are usually fun to go too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.