August 6, 2012
What is the most important thing you have learned this school year? What class is the easiest? Why? What class is the hardest? Why? What class is your favorite? Why? (Use creditable)
The most important thing I have learned this school year is actually realizing how important school is. And how important it is to actually pass all of my classes. It’s not middle school anymore where you can slack off and get away with it, no if you slack off it will affect you until your senior year where you want to graduate. You may not be outstanding in your classes but if you are creditable in your classes you should be okay in passing.
My favorite class is algebra 1a, because I understand everything that we do in class. The way the teacher explains each lesson really helps me out and in understanding what I need to do. Math has never been my strongest subject, but this year I feel like it is my strongest subject. And I’m actually happy and proud of my self because of that. I feel like sometimes I’m ahead of the class but maybe that’s just my thoughts. Algebra 1a is by far my favorite class.
I think biology might be the hardest and my least favorite of all my classes. I don’t understand the way the teacher explains it to me. I’m passing the class because I ask for help and I do all my work, but entering high school I don’t like biology. I really dislike biology. Reason for that is because it doesn’t catch my attention, and if something doesn’t catch my attention I tend to get distracted very easily, and that’s what happens to me when I’m in 3rd period biology, it happens to me a lot. Biology is pretty easy, just that I don’t like it so I get distracted easily.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.