October 2,2012
What did you do the last six weeks? Are you happy that you are back in school?
(Use perceive)
For the last six weeks I slept a lot, I went to eat with my sister and her boyfriend. Had to do an English packet for vacation homework. It wasn’t a lot, but it was a lot of reading, I don’t mind reading so I actually did read. I slept over my cousin’s house for most of my vacations. I went to rialto for two weeks and slept over my aunts house, we had a lot of movie nights, we went out, went shopping. We worked out, ran every night, but we still ate a lot so it didn’t really help but it was better than nothing.
When I went back home, I went to the beach with my sister and her boyfriend that was actually a lot of fun! We went to the observatory, the view is amazing. We went to universals studio city walk. I went with my two sister’s so we had a sister day, and that was the best part of my vacations. We bought each other key chains that says “number one sister”. We spend most of my vacations together I really liked that.
I am happy to be back in school because I missed all of my friends. I
missed seeing the people that I was used to seeing everyday pretty much all day. I also missed having something to do, because when I wasn’t with my sister’s, I was at home doing nothing, or chores, or just sleep. I wouldn’t sleep at all during the night but I would sleep most of the day and it was getting to be a habit, and I wasn’t liking it. So I missed having to sleep during the night and having something to do during the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.