Thursday, November 1, 2012
journal #21
August 13,2012
Do you have any plans for the next six weeks? What do you think you will be doing? (Use perceive)
I planned to go to the beach, six flags, the aquarium, go out with
my friends almost everyday. To eat lunch with my sister’s. Go to sleep as late as I want to. Wake up as late as I want too because I won’t need to worry about being late to school or anything. That was the best part of vacation though.
Most of those plans did not happen. The first two weeks I did nothing just stayed home, did chores, and pick up my brother with my sister. I saw my friends like 4 times during the whole time we were off track. We had actually planned to do something fun almost everyday, but that did not happen. We went to eat lunch, movies, pick up people from school, and we had a movie night with a bunch of snacks.
I went to the beach with my sister and her boyfriend twice, that was actually very fun. We walked on the pier for a while, got on the rides, and we went in the water, we were there the whole day. We went to the beach at eleven and left until 8 in the night. We also went to the observatory, I love the view that you get of LA in there it’s so amazing. I was actually able to
perceive, that none of those plans were going to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.