October 15, 2012
We have a new Bell Schedule. The school now will dismiss us 6 minutes later. Do you like it? Why or why not? In your opinion, what would be a better schedule? Why?
(Use punctual)
When I found our we had a new bell schedule, I wasn’t happy about it at all. I don’t like it because I was already used to the schedule that I began high school with. Classes seem longer to me even though it’s just by a minute. It would’ve been better if they didn’t change the schedule in the first place. Its not much of a difference but just the thought of being in school for 6 more minutes is really irritating. I was always
punctual to classes before they changed the schedule, I don’t know what time the bell rings from one passing period to the other. Wakin up early to go to school is already bad, but being at school for another 6 minutes is annoying. If we entered at 8 and left 2:44 would be better. We wouldn’t have to wake up as early, but I know it actually wont happen it doesn’t balance out but it actually it sounds nice to us students and also maybe to teachers that wake up early to drive to school.
It would be better because we wont have to wake up as early and we would get a little more sleep and teachers would too. A few minutes of extra sounds perfect to people who wake up early everyday. I know I would like that better but if they had to add more minutes to the dismissal bell, I would rather wake up at the time I always do.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.