October 5,2012
You have been back to school for a week. What did you miss? What did you not miss? Do you feel that you are accomplishing something here at school? Why or why not?
(Use longing)
I’ve been back at school for a week and I really missed my friends, I think that’s the only thing I actually missed from school. I really didn’t miss waking up early to get for school, dealing with annoying teachers. Having to worry about homework, and having to go to sleep early because of school the next day. Since I really had nothing to do for vacations, I missed school because
it was something to do instead of being at home.
I didn’t miss some of the people I don’t really like at school. I know school is important and all, but it would be a lot better if it didn’t start that early. There’s nothing I can really do about that but it would be a lot better not having to wake up so early everyday for school, we need sleep.
I feel like I am accomplishing something at school because I know that in the long run, if I do good in school I can be successful and do something with my life. Have a good job, money, buy all the things that I wish to buy, and not having to depend on my parents or anyone else, I could afford my own place and worry only about me for a while, of course I will help my parents out with there money and anything that they need.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.