Thursday, November 1, 2012

journal #30

It has been a long time since it rained that hard.  Hails acutely feel on Bell High?  Describe your experience with yesterday’s weather.  Write about how it affected your day and how you dealt with it.  What other bad weather experiences have you had? (Use Deluge)

When I was walking home rain started coming down really hard. And I was like great, I have to walk home in this strong rain and I have to get my clothes and hair wet which that’s the thing I hate the most. I saw many pictures on Facebook about the hail and I never really noticed it because I was focused on getting home as soon as I could have.

I really hate when it rains because it gets me in a bad mood, especially because it gets my hair wet and I really hate when that happens because it gets all ugly, and frizzy and its not a good thing for me. I hate
deluge because first of all I hate the cold, and especially when it rains, it’s not my weather and it never has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.