August 3, 2012
Grades are being turned in soon. What do you think you should get, be getting? Why? Do you think that your teachers give you grades or you earn them? Explain. (Use reprieve)
Since grades are being turned in, I think I’ve been doing good in my classes. I try hard to finish all my work and I do my homework. So I think I deserve good grades, for all my classes. I try hard to do all my work, homework, pay attention in class. I’m usually never absent, so I know I’m not late on any of my work or tests. And when I am absent I ask what I missed, and I make it up.
I think that so far my teachers have been grading me fairly, because I know that I do all my work, but I know that not all my work is right. And I know teachers grade work on weather it is right or wrong not only because I have turned it in or not.
I think I have worked hard enough to earn the grades I have, I know sometimes I don’t do my work but that’s rare I usually do all of my work so I can pass all of my classes. I know I need to pass them, and I think I have worked hard enough to pass them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.