July 30,2012
Mr.M is disappointed on how he found our classroom. It is sad that when the teacher is out people do not seem to behave and act appropriately. The class is filthy, dirty and unorganized. What do you think should be the consequence for this behavior? How could Ms. Kim0ra have been different? Do you think a male teacher would do a better or worse job? (Use appropriately)
I think that Ms. Kim0ra could have paid more attention to the class than she really did. She only walked around once or twice during the whole period. She really didn’t care about if we were doing our work or not she was basically there too make sure we didn’t get out of our seats that’s basically all she did. As students we should have acted appropriately meanwhile Mr. M was gone.
I feel like it wouldn’t make a difference if there was a male or a female teacher. I feel like it just depends on how much they care of how the class is acting, how in charge they tend to be. I’ve seen very strict and organized substitute teachers, even better than most male substitute teacher’s. too me it’s just a matter of fact of how good they are with controlling the class.
. I think consequences should be too make everyone clean something up in the class, organize things. Do something around the class to make it look better and organized the way Mr. M has always liked it since the first day we came to his classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.