August 2,2012
Do you think the Olympics are important? Why or why not? If you
were watching them what would be your favorite and least favorite events?
(Use tangible)
I personally don’t care for the Olympics, it has never been a thing I’m interested in, it doesn’t affect me if I have watched it or not. Yeah, I’ll watch it when I feel like it, but I wont watch it and get all excited over it. Yeah, they don’t happen like an everyday thing, but its not in my interest thing list.
If my cousins want to watch it, I’ll watch it, but if its not my first option to watch. Sometimes I’ll watch it when I feel like I’m interested in a certain event of them Olympics.
My favorite even to watch would be the swimming event. Reason for that would be because of Michael felts. My least favorite event to watch would be the running event. I hate running anything that has to do with running I hate it. It bores me. So I hate that event out of all the events.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.