Journal #59
Describe and explain what is the one thing you like the most in this class? What was your least favorite and why? What is the one thing you would improve about this class? How?
Use the word rigorous, in your essay.
My favorite thing about this class is learning knew things on the computer. And finding out what things I can do with them. I like the people i sit next to, if I don't know how to do something, my neighbor will help me, and I'll help her. I also like the easy extra credit points that we are given, especially the I.D. extra credit points. I like when i ask a question and Mr. M gives me a rigorous answer.
My least favorite thing about this class would be my grade, and having to do the journals. I know i get lazy and push the journals to the side and work on my lessons instead but I know the journals are worth a lot of points. I'm barely passing with a D and it is a very low D and i know I have too get that percentage up. I also don't like some of the lessons that we get, but i try and finish them to help my grade.
Something I would change for this class would be the journals because I really don't like the journals. I would also try and ask students if they need help with any of the lessons that we are working on. I would want them to be comfortable enough to ask me questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.