Journal #48
Do you know any veterans? Did you thank them for their service? How did you celebrate Veterans Day?
Use the word honor, in your paragraph.
My dad's old friend from high school is a veteran. I did thank a veteran when i saw him. I honor him because of all the sacrifice he has done for our country. He risked his life for us and our freedom and not many do that, he had a family but he still went to serve our country.
I celebrated veterans day by going to my dad's friends house, and we thanked him and talked to him. We went to dinner with him and his family and we all talked about his bravery. They said how it was hard for them to know their dad and husband could've been killed any day.
They said how they are proud of what their dad does and husband does, but they always had the thought that he was in danger everyday all day and night. They didnt know how he was doing and where he was. They were just happy to know he's with them now.
My dad's old friend from high school is a veteran. I did thank a veteran when i saw him. I honor him because of all the sacrifice he has done for our country. He risked his life for us and our freedom and not many do that, he had a family but he still went to serve our country.
I celebrated veterans day by going to my dad's friends house, and we thanked him and talked to him. We went to dinner with him and his family and we all talked about his bravery. They said how it was hard for them to know their dad and husband could've been killed any day.
They said how they are proud of what their dad does and husband does, but they always had the thought that he was in danger everyday all day and night. They didnt know how he was doing and where he was. They were just happy to know he's with them now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.