Are you in a hurry to grow up? What does it mean to be grown up, and when do you think it will happen to you?
I am not in a hurry to grow up, because i have a hole of mistakes and lessons to learn from as a teen, that will help me out when I'm grown. To me, being grown up doesn't just mean "paying bills", or having a job, etc. It means being responsible for yourself, know from right or wrong. Being mature, and knowing who you are and responsibilities.
I dont know when I'm going to grow up exactly, but when I do, i'll know it. I don't want to grow up because it comes with more responsibilities, expectations. Seems stressful having to deal with all the financial situations. Having kids, i'm going to enjoy my teenage years, and when its my time to grow up, i know i will be ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.