Thursday, December 6, 2012

Journal#43


Journal #43

What would happen if you could fly whenever you wanted? When would you use this ability?  What if you could only use this ability at night or if every time you used it you had to sleep for 24 hours straight. How often would you fly?

 
   If i could fly whenever I wanted, i would use that ability when i have to walk home from school. Or when I want to go to a friends house and i dont have a ride there. I would use it when i would be to lazy to walk to the store, or when i have to go somewhere and i know i would have to walk.

    If i could only fly at night i wouldnt even fly because i would have nowhere to go. Or i would just fly around the city to see everything that's going on. I would fly to my cousins house and try to scare him by tapping on his windows or by trying to get in. That would be very funny.

    If i had to sleep for 24 hours straight when i used that ability i would probably use it on a friday night because the next day i wont have to worry about missing school. Or i would use it a lot when i'm on vacation because i would have a long time to be able sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.