Journal
#47
Describe your future plans and goals? How will you
accomplish them? Are you on track to reach these goals? What are some
obstacles that will impede fulfilling these
objectives?
Use the word impede, in your
paragraph.
My future plans are to go and graduate from usc, and become a doctor. I would like to work in a hospital, but I would be a general doctor. To ocomplish this goal, i know i have to be serious and try hard in school and get good grades, and I know it wont be easy but i know i can do it because I know I am smart enough to do it, no matter what others think.
I think I am on track to reach these goals, because I try hard in my classes, and i try my best to undertsand what we are doing and i try to get good grades, i get's hard but I know that I can do it if i put my effort in it. I know I can slack off sometimes but who doesn't, but only I know I can do it.
Some of the obstacles i fear is not passing this class, i have a really low D and i know a school like usc wont want to see a D so i know i have to get this D up. I've been trying to do all my lessons for this class, and i hope I pass this class. I know there will be a lot of hardships a long the way but I know I can do it. I know a school like usc is very expenisve, but i know there are scholarships that I can apply too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.