Journal #58
If you could be either the most attractive, the most athletic, or the smartest kid in your class, which would you choose? Why? What are the benefits?
Use the word vanity, in your essay.
If i could choose, i would be the smartest kid in my class. Because being the prettiest it wont really get me anywhere in life. I would be the smartest kid in my class because i know i have a safe future due to education. And i would feel good knowing i am very smart and being told that I am bright. Vanity isnt my thing.
Yeah, if im very athletic I can get sport scholarships, but i feel like it would take a lot of my time and i wouldnt be able to be to do my homework. The pressure of sports, games, events, and school would be too much for me. Plus, sports isnt my thing.
I would want to be the smartest kid in class i know i would be able to get into a good school, and have my dream job, which would be to be a doctor. I would feel confident with my future, and i would have more confidence of being successful.
If i could choose, i would be the smartest kid in my class. Because being the prettiest it wont really get me anywhere in life. I would be the smartest kid in my class because i know i have a safe future due to education. And i would feel good knowing i am very smart and being told that I am bright. Vanity isnt my thing.
Yeah, if im very athletic I can get sport scholarships, but i feel like it would take a lot of my time and i wouldnt be able to be to do my homework. The pressure of sports, games, events, and school would be too much for me. Plus, sports isnt my thing.
I would want to be the smartest kid in class i know i would be able to get into a good school, and have my dream job, which would be to be a doctor. I would feel confident with my future, and i would have more confidence of being successful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.