Thursday, December 6, 2012

Journal#56

            Journal #56
    Do you think we should have a final for this class? why or why not? What is a good measure of what you learned this semester?
 I dont think we should have a final for this class because we should be able to focus on the other subjects that traditionally we only have finals for. Some people dont have computers at home, so they wont be able to practice how to save, do certain things with the computers, and most likely they will fail.
   I think i have learned a lot of things that have to do with computers. I learned many things that i didnt know how to do in the computer before I took this class. For example i didnt know how to do some of the lessons, but after this class, i know i could be able to do them.
   

       Plus, another assesment for another class would be a lot more stress on us, having to study for almost every class that we are taking, and it would be a lot of stress on us. Finals are already stressful, an extra subject would be kill us.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.