Journal
#46
Use the word Hypoallergenic, in your
paragraph.
I think it is not fair for people who are not allergic because some peple happen to be very big peanut butter lovers. They should have a label that says it contains peanuts, or something, take caution, but not ban peanut butter or anything with peanuts, because some want to be able to peanut butter, and they wont be able too.
I would make a line in the lunch area that has food with no peanuts in it. Yeah maybe it will more work, but it would be fair for all of the students in school. Both for the students who are allergic and those who are not. I know it's a procaution to those hypoallergenic students, but it's not completely fair.
It's not fair to those who are not allergic to peanut butter, because some like peanut butter and they wont be able to eat it because of the other students who are allergic and because of the school that has banned peanut butter, or any type of food that contains peanuts in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.