Thursday, December 6, 2012

Journal#52


Journal#52
         LAst week was Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for?  Please describe your week off.  Did you go anywhere or do anything significant these last nine days off? What was your favorite part of this mini vacation?.


   I was thankful for my family and friends. I'm thankful for all the things i have, not only material things, but for my health and my loved ones good health. And having th people that I do in my life. I'm thankful for all the good things that have happened to me and even the bad things because they have made who I am today.

   My week off was pretty boring until thursday. Monday-wednsday, i just stayed home. But thursday was the best because my cousins that lives in Michigan came and suprised us early in the morning at my house. And that was the best thing that has happened in a long time. I spent thanksgiving with my family, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.
 
   My favorite part by far was my cousin flying in from Michigan, to suprise us and being able to spend thanksgiving with him.And being around all of my family that are the most important poeple in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.