Journal #44
Write about the places you have lived. Describe them and
explain why you like it or dislike those places. Predict where you will
live in 10 years. What kind of home do you want?
I have lived in the street 57th and maywood. I loved that house, it was very big and nice, there was a house in back of mine, and my godfathers lived there with there little girls, like us. We all got along and we grew up to love each other like sisters. I loved living in that house.
In 10 years i would like to be living on my own since i will be 24 years old. I would like to have my own house with the person i end up with, just us two. I would like to live in a pretty big house, i dont think i will be living in maywood by then. My plan is to move to Miami, and live over there for a while.
I want a loft for a while in Miami, living next to the beach. Being on my own with whoever i end up being with. I want a nice loft to call my own, do whatever i want if i want to go out with my boyfriend, i will withought having to worry about anything, i'll feel more independent not having to ask for permission or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.