July
19.2012
If
by magic you had the power to pick one person and always be able to read that
persons mind who would you pick? Why?What do you think you would hear? How
would you use that information? How do you think they would react if they found
out you could hear their thoughts?
If
i could read only one persons mind, I would pick my boyfriend. I would like to
hear what he really thinks about me, and who else is he thinking about. I would
like to know what he thinks about when we are together, are they good thoughts?
bad thoughts? If he's thinking about someone else, and who is it that he's
thinking of. When he's telling me something is he thinking something else? I am
curious to hear what his real thoughts are.
I
would use that information by knowing what he really thinks about me and if
they are good or bad, and that would have a really big impact on our
relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.