Tuesday, October 30, 2012

journal #2


July 6,2012
            Was your 1st week of school what you thought it would be? How could it have been better? What do you think the next will be like?
           

            My first week of school was fine. I thought it would be more confusing and more chaotic. My first week could have been better by me not getting lost on my way to this computer class. I think next week will be more busy, because some of my teachers want to get started on assignments already. I think it will be something that i'll have to get used to, since it is not middle school anymore. My first week would of also been better if I had some of my friends in my classes, but I know I will get used to not having them around me all day like I did in middle school. I expected to get completely lost on the first day, and lost at times this whole week, but I didn't and i was pretty happy about that. I expected to get mean and nice teachers. But all of my teachers seem nice, well so far.
            I expected to be a lone in nutrition and lunch on the first day. But i saw all of my friends in a bunch so i was relieved to see them, and i walked towards them, and more comfortable being with the people i have known for years. I also expected the older kids to punk or point out who the freshmen are, but they didn't. I guess everyone is a lot more mature once they enter high school. High school is a very different enviroment than middle school does. I honestly like high school a lot better than high school.
            I think high school takes you out of your comfort zone, espicially when you are a freshman. Because you start somewhere new, with older, different people that you don't know. Your also starting in a new bigger school. Wr don't know exactly what to expect on the first day of High School. Other than that, I am looking forward to my High School years and meeting new people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.