July
16, 2012
Are
you supersticious? Did anything occur this past weekend that was wierd? Did you
do anything on friday the 13th?
I
am not a very supersticious person, I don't believe in friday the 13th. Nothing
out of the ordinary happened to me on friday the 13th. I don't think anything
out of the ordinary happened this weekend, it was a boring friday. I didn't do
anything on friday the 13th, excpect i wen't with my cousin to drop off his
wife at the airport. She was going to travel to visit her mom in Mexico, she is
a supersticious person, so she was a little scared to travel that day, but she
knew she had too.
When
she got back to L.A. she toled us
how she felt lucky because nothing unusual happened to her. She is a
superticious person so she was scared but she was very happy that she traveled
safely, and got back to her family in L.A. I could tell that she was happy to
be back to L.A, she missed us all, but she was happy to see and be with her mom
in Mexico. She thought that this friday the 13th was actually pretty lucky for
her because she traveled safely and she got to see the rest of her family in
Mexico.
We'll
just have to wait 'till next friday the 13th and see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.