July
18,2012
If
drinking a magic potion to never feel sad would you drink it? what do you think
the side effects might be?
If
I could drink a magic potion to never feel sad, i wouldn't drink it, because
pain makes you stronger. With ought pain we wouldn't learn from our mistakes. I
know a lot of people that would drink it because they never want to feel sad,
because i know feeling sadness and pain sucks, but it's life. I hate feeling
sad, but when i feel sad i learn to appreciate the happy moments in my life.
And i wouldn't want to feel sad because how are you gonna learn and not make
the same mistakes so we won't feel sad over the same thing.
Sure
the the thought of not feeling sad sounds pretty good, but if you think about
it, it wouldn't be the best thing. I don't want to be heartless and never feel
pain, sadness is just a part of life. We all experience pain,but we appreciate
life and our happy moments with the people that we love and make us happy, and
not feel pain. Might sound crazy, but i feel like pain is something that we
should all feel and get stronger from.
Is
someone did drink it, I think they would regret it and they would want to feel
pain again, they would miss feeling pain because it's part of life. Not all
sadness is because of a heartbreak, it could just be watching a movie, like
"Titanic" "The notebook" etc. Emotions is something that we
all need, if you never feel pain, you will look heartless, and you will feel
bad for not feeling sad about anything that happens in your life, for the rest
of your life. We need to feel sad, because it is in our nature,and it makes us
who we are.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.