Tuesday, October 30, 2012

journal #10


July 20,2012
            If you were the ruler of the world and you could have anything you wanted as well as have people do what you wanted, do you think you would get greedy and mean or would you be a good and fair ruler?

            If I were the ruler, i think i would be a fair and nice ruler. Yes i would get greedy at times, but who wouldn't? Knowing that i have all the power in the world, I think i would get greedy, but I wouldn't take advantage of it and mistreat people. I don't like to be mean to people not even if I had all the power in the world. I would treat everyone the same and be as nice as i can.
            I would be a fair ruler and make decisions that would benefit me and everyone else. I wouldn't be unfair and make decisions that would only benefit me, I wouldn’t let the power get to my head and become nasty and greedy, I would remember who I was before I had al of the power in the world. And I would think about how I would want to be treated if someone else had all the power in the world. And that’s how I would treat others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.